Introducing the MS Trust continence question time panel
In these short, accessible clips you can find answers to:
- How does MS cause bowel and bladder issues?
- How can I manage my MS bowel problems?
- What health professionals can help me deal with MS bowel and bladder issues?
- How can botox help with MS bladder issues?
- How can nerve stimulation help me deal with my MS continence problems?
- How can I stop my catheter affecting my sex life?
- How can I access the right continence aids for me?
- Are urinary tract infections MS symptoms? How can they be managed?
- What's your top tip for dealing with MS bowel and bladder issues?
- Can you explain what some of the common MS continence terms mean?
If you find these videos useful please spread the word to other people living with MS. Together we can make sure that nobody has to deal with these problems alone.
Managing your bowels
This publication discusses why bowel problems can be part of MS and provides a practical approach to their management.
Managing your bladder
Order or download our book that looks at why bladder problems can be part of MS and provides a practical approach to their management.