The Big Blue Jump Weekend -14 & 15 October 2017
Help make this the biggest skydive weekend supporting people with MS! Join fellow MS Trust supporters and take part in a thrilling skydive to raise money to help people living with MS today.
The MS Trust's Big Blue Jump Weekend takes place on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 October 2017, simply pick the day that suits you and book at your nearest airfield. You can pick from 20 airfields across the country (subject to availability), see the map below.
No experience is required as all training takes place on the day itself and if you raise a minimum of £395 in sponsorship, this can cover the remaining costs of your skydive.
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £395
Once you have read the information pack you can book your skydive online (please note there is a card surcharge of £1.75.)
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
For more information about either of our Big Blue Jump Weekend, contact us on 01462 476707 or email@example.com