March 2019 (date tbc)
Details of next year's event have not yet been released, but if you are interested in running for the MS Trust please get in touch and we will contact you when we are open for registrations.
The 13.1 mile route will start by Tower Bridge and finish by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich, where you can enjoy a well-deserved rest with family and friends at The Big Festival in Greenwich Park.
By running for the MS Trust you will be helping to make sure everyone affected by MS has access to the information and specialist support they need. Join us for this special first year of what is likely to become a very popular event in the running calendar.
Join the MS Trust team in The Big Half and we will support you every step of the way...
- free half marathon training guide
- free MS Trust t-shirt or running vest
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- fundraising advice and support from our friendly fundraising team
- dedicated closed Facebook group for all those taking part in running events for the MS Trust
For more information about this event, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.