British 10K London Run
Sunday 14 July 2013 - 6.2 miles
Run 10,000m in London and win gold for people with MS!
If you were encouraged and inspired by the achievements of Britain's athletes in 2012, then 2013 is your chance to achieve something amazing. We are looking for individuals and groups to join our team for the British 10K London run and you don't need to have any previous running experience.
There's always a great atmosphere on the day as you run alongside 25,000 others supporting causes they care about. The race route takes you past some of London's most iconic sights. This event is open to runners aged 15 or over on race day.
All our places in this event have now filled, but you can still buy your own place for £50 via the British 10K London Run website and take part in aid of the MS Trust.
If you would like to do this...
1. Buy your place via the British 10K London Run website.
2. Contact us on email@example.com or 01462 476707 to let us know.
3. We will send you a fundraising pack, sponsor forms and an MS Trust T-shirt.
4. Set up your personalised fundraising page on the Virgin Money Giving website.
Run for the MS Trust and we will support you every step of the way...
- free 10K training advice
- free MS Trust cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- meet the rest of our team at our post-race reception
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 476707 for more information about this event or if you are unable to register online.
British 10K London Run 2012
Thank you so much to the 96 runners who took part in the 2012 British 10K London Run on behalf of the MS Trust.
We had a fantastic day down in London cheering on our team and it was a real pleasure to meet so many of our runners after the race at the Albannach bar in Trafalgar Square. The team have already raised over £14,000 to support people with MS and there is more still to come.