Bupa Great North Run
Sunday 15 September 2013 - 13.1 miles
The Bupa Great North Run is the world's biggest half marathon and the biggest mass participation event in Britain. Each year tens of thousands of people tackle the famous 13.1 miles from Newcastle to the coast at South Shields.
As part of the MS Trust's team you will receive support every step of the way...
- free half marathon training advice
- free breathable running vest or cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- meeting point after the race, where you can meet your friends & family
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
- Register now for the 2013 Great North Run...
- To register for an MS Trust charity place, you will be required to pay a registration fee of £49 and pledge to raise a minimum of £295 in sponsorship.
- Download a registration form here
- Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call us on 01462 476707.
It is a privilege to take part in the Great North Run for the MS Trust. Until people have done it for themselves it is hard to get across the positive, unique atmosphere of the day and the sense of achievement at the end.
Andy, Great North Runner
Race day 2012, Sunday 16 September
We had over 70 people running for the MS Trust in the 2012 Great North Run and we would like to say a big thank you to all our runners!