DIFC Super Hero Run London
Regent's Park, London - 5km (3.1 miles) or 10km (6.2 miles)
- Thank you to the 37 runners who took part in the Super Hero Run on Sunday 19 May 2013 in aid of the MS Trust. Our team has already raised £3,600 with more still to come.
- View photos on Flickr from the 2013 event
May 2014 (date tbc)
If you want to get involved in the next DoItForCharity Super Hero Run, here is your chance. Over 1,000 Heroes are expected to take part in this fun event and you can join them!
The Super Hero London 5K and 10K fun runs take place in Regent's Park in London. The spirit of the event is 'taking part' not 'winning' so you can run, jog or walk - you decide! Wheelchair entrants are welcome and so are children over the age of eight. This will be a great day out and a perfect opportunity to raise money for the MS Trust.
FREE SUPER HERO SUIT WITH EVERY ENTRY!
- Please call 01462 476707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Run for the MS Trust and we will support you every step of the way...
- free 10K training advice
- free MS Trust cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS