Fundraising Hall of Fame
Thank you very much indeed to all our fantastic fundraisers! We could not continue our work without your support.
If you have raised money for the MS Trust and would like to be featured in our Hall of Fame, please send your story and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beauty & the Beast day
- Team Blue Eyes
- SweetTree goes blue
- Flexera Software fundraising day
- Celebration of Life party
- Mr Speaker's Christmas gift
- Anne's Scrabble creations
- Come wine & dine
- Glittering Gala Ball
- Tea party at the House of Lords
- Victorian tea party
- Shoe County September Sleepover
- Fundraising day in Fareham
- Bring and Buy sale
- Kevins grand trim day
- Hop Farm charity bash
- Towersey Morris does it again!
- Album sales benefit MS Trust
- Janet and Colin's fancy dress success
- Flute Cocktail perform in Sainsbury's
- Anne's handmade card sales
- Pearl Wedding celebrations
- Going green at Christmas...
- Emma raises awareness on the fourth plinth
- Knitting on the fourth plinth
- Debbie's sponsored headshave
- Cycling across Australia
- John O'Groats to Land's End
- Cycling across America
- A tribute to a very special lady
- Beverley's abseil for MS
- Arriva Snowdon climb
- Santa Pod Raceway: The FIA Main Event
- Usworth students rock climb for MS
- Alan's leap of faith
- 007 bungee jump
- Drag Racers do it for the MS Trust!
- John climbs Pen-y-Fan
- Thrill the world Glasgow 2009
- Daredevil Doris does it again!
- Hazel and Trevor Ashton climb Snowdon
- Coast to coast one day challenge
- 2 Seater Dragster thrill ride at Santa Pod
- Newcastle to Edinburgh cycle
- Rick to raise £60,000
- Welsh Coastal Path walk
- Pier to Pier swim
- 3 friends cycle Land's End to John O'Groats
- 24 hour Shimmython
- Just Walk across the South Downs
- Mile swim in Manley Mere
- Neil cycles from Land's End to John O'Groats
- Gabby's sponsored mile swim
- Wez in Afghanistan
- Longstock Fun Ride
- Cycling the perimeter of the USA
- Bowled over by success!
- Football match and raffle
- LEJOG 2009
- Team Grimace cycle the South Downs Way
For more information about fundraising for the MS Trust, email our Fundraising Team or call 01462 476700.