Last chance to register for London Triathlon
26 July 2012
We have three places remaining for the Virgin Active London Triathlon, which will take place on 22 and 23 September 2012. If you'd like one of our places, please contact us before Thursday 2 August.
Over 13,000 people took part in 2011 with half of them never having completed before, so if you are looking for a challenge and can run, swim and cycle, then this is the event for you! The event is aimed at people of all fitness levels and there are distances to suit all abilities.
As part of the MS Trust's team you will receive support every step of the way...
- free triathlon training advice
- free breathable running vest or cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
- Register now for the 2012 Virgin Active London Triathlon...
- To register for an MS Trust charity place as an individual, you will be required to pay a registration fee of £45 and pledge to raise a minimum of £550 in sponsorship.
- Download a individual registration form here
- Download a team registration form here
- Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 476707.
For a team entry we ask for all three team members to pay a £45 registration fee and to raise a minimum of £1,500 in sponsorship as a team (or £500 each).