Corporate partnerships and Charity of the Year
A Charity of the Year partnership with the MS Trust is a great way of building team spirit in your workplace whilst raising vital funds and awareness to meet the needs of people with multiple sclerosis.
Whether you take on a challenge event, run a cake stall or host dress-down days, the MS Trust will support you and your team. We've got loads of suggestions to get you working together to make memories and make a difference.
Companies who partner with the MS Trust will have a dedicated account manager to make sure everyone benefits from the partnership and to help you maximise PR opportunities.
We will provide all the support you need…
- Inspired fundraising ideas and activities
- Fundraising packs and materials
- Support with local and national PR coverage
- Promotion of events via our website and social media channels
- MS Trust staff can attend your social or networking evenings
For more information about partnering with the MS Trust, please contact us on email@example.com or 01462 476707.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities
There are lots of different sponsorship opportunities, nationally and locally, which might suit your company. Below are just a few ideas and we would love to talk with you about options that could benefit your business as well as helping people with MS.
We are proud once again to be supporting the MS Trust with their MS Circuit Challenge at Goodwood.
- D&R Structures
Corporate charitable donations
The MS Trust welcomes charitable donations from businesses. Whether you would like to make a simple one-off donation or support us on a more regular basis, rest assured that all donations will make a real difference for people with MS. The money you donate can help in so many ways.
£751 covers the cost of a health professional attending our annual conference, which brings together over 300 health and social care professionals to share best practice and learn about the latest developments in MS care
£1,765 pays for a newly-appointed MS specialist to attend our week-long accredited foundation training in MS care
£3,089 will cover the MS Trust’s contribution towards the first month’s salary of a new-in-post MS specialist nurse – trained and mentored by the MS Trust and placed in an area of the UK where there are not enough MS specialist nurses to care for people with MS.
£19,250 covers the cost of our personal enquiry service for 3 months, providing essential support via telephone, email and social media for people affected by MS
£30,000 is the average cost of writing and producing a new publication to help people with MS understand what is a complex and unpredictable disease
Gifts in kind
Gifts in kind enable your company to help people with MS without making an actual financial donation. We are always grateful to receive gifts such as the following:
- Donate a raffle or auction prize
- Donate advertising space
- Donate equipment
- Promote the MS Trust on your website and social media, in company newsletters or in your email signatures
- Set up an MS information stand within your offices
- If employees have relevant experience or expertise they could volunteer their time
- Run an awareness campaign amongst your customers and suppliers
We are delighted to support the MS Trust. Passing on IT equipment that we no longer need is not only good for the environment and creates a feel good factor in the office, but helps a great charity.
- Clare Moreton, Private Client Solicitor at Gisby Harrison
Reasons to join us
Multiple sclerosis is a lifelong debilitating condition with an unpredictable disease course and currently there is no cure. So funding services to help those living with MS is vital.
Some of our current projects:
- MS specialist nurses - funding MS nurses in areas of the UK with the greatest need
- Enquiry service - helping people with MS take control, understand their symptoms and learn about treatments
- Open Door - newsletter for people with MS and their families and friends
- Developmental training for MS specialist health professionals
- Childhood MS - we're developing a new resource to help children deal with their MS
Constructive Space is helping people with MS
We were thrilled to hear that Constructive Space had chosen the MS Trust as its Charity of the Year for 2017. We caught up with directors Nick and Dan to find out why.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
Raise money at work
Dress down days and bake sales to team challenges and expeditions, there are many ways to fundraise at work.