- MS-SMART trail unsuccessful
- People with progressive MS need early support
- PIP rules protest
- Is cannabis effective?
- The role of vitamin D unclear
- Pregabalin and gabapentin restrictions
- Statue by sculptor with MS unveiled
- More MS risk genes identified
- Gut enzyme potentially linked to MS
MS Trust supporter Kimberley Carey has designed a stunning pendant necklace to raise awareness and funds for the MS Trust.
- Smoking worsens MS
- Gilenya for younger people
- Social networks influence health
- Ten years of the Risk-sharing Scheme
The MS Trust has praised the pioneering work of the MS Risk Sharing Scheme (RSS) as the final results from the scheme are published in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry today (September 24).
On 9 September, our team of 34 runners took on the iconic 13.1-mile route from Newcastle to South Shields.
The MS Trust is delighted to announce that it will feature in the September BBC Lifeline Appeal at 2.45pm this Sunday (September 16) on BBC One. Please tune in and help us raise awareness of MS and the work of the MS Trust.