How keeping active helps with my MS symptoms
2 April 2019
Fee was diagnosed with MS over 10 years ago. Here she tells us how her daily strength, balance and stretch exercises help with her MS symptoms.
MS in the Media - 29 March 2019
29 March 2019
- Drug for relapsing and SPMS approved in USA
- Cells age quicker in PPMS
- Finances and change of retirement age
- New neurology standards in Scotland
Why I'm shaving my head to raise money for the MS Trust
27 March 2019
Our brilliant supporter Vikki will be shaving her head during MS Awareness Week to raise vital funds for the MS Trust. Here she tells us about the inspiration behind her fundraising.
MS Trust-funded nurses reduce waiting times for people with MS
27 March 2019
We are thrilled to report on a number of benefits for people with MS thanks to the MS Trust's Specialist Nurse Programme.
How swimming has helped with my MS
26 March 2019
Jennie Harrod writes about her journey with MS and how swimming has helped her, both mentally and physically.
MS in the Media - 22 March 2019
22 March 2019
- Time to disability build up getting longer
- Long term effects of beta interferon
- Reduced sweating may be linked to fatigue
- Weight at puberty linked to MS risk
- Access to medicinal cannabis
The MS kids are alright
21 March 2019
How your children will cope with your MS, is an ongoing concern for the majority of parents following diagnosis. Here Martin Baum, who was diagnosed with MS over 20 years ago and his son Josh, discuss how they coped and the impact it has had on them over the years.
How do families affected by MS manage health information?
20 March 2019
This research explores how couples and families affected by MS seek, share and withhold health information.
MS in the Media - 15 March 2019
15 March 2019
- Worldwide prevalence of MS
- United States National MS Society funds study of stem cells for progressive MS
- Diagnosed at 25 years old
- Childhood multiple sclerosis
- Dating and finding love after an MS diagnosis
Join us and Move it for MS this MS Awareness Week
12 March 2019
Don your dancing shoes and dig out those legwarmers... it's time to Move it for MS this MS Awareness Week!
MS in the Media - 8 March 2019
8 March 2019
- Sugary drinks linked to higher level of disability in MS
- Cocoa made from dark chocolate may improve MS fatigue
- Repeat PIP assessments scrapped for disabled pensioners
Cocoa improves MS fatigue
6 March 2019
Results from a study carried out by UK researchers suggest that a daily mug of cocoa made from dark chocolate could improve MS fatigue.