My experience of primary progressive MS
10 September 2018
In light of today's news on ocrelizumab for primary progressive MS (PPMS), Ian Daly writes about the day to day reality of living...
MS in the Media - 7 September 2018
7 September 2018
- Adapted gaming control launched
- How common are sexual problems?
Book your tickets for Being film screening
3 September 2018
Being, a short film directed by Devlin Crow, tells the story of a young boy who cares for his mother who has MS.
Hellies clinical trial adventures: part eight
3 September 2018
In a new blog, a person with MS chronicles her journey taking part in a clinical trial for the drug bexarotene. Part 8, where Hellie suddenly encounters a bunch of issues.
MS in the Media - 31 August 2018
31 August 2018
- Ibudilast slows atrophy in progressive MS
- Sleep affects MS symptoms
- Tecfidera and Gilenya compared
- Managing functional illness
Ibudilast - positive results from early clinical trial in progressive MS
30 August 2018
Ibudilast slowed down the loss of brain volume in primary and secondary progressive MS by almost one half compared to placebo according to results published in the New England Journal Of Medicine.
Rich's tandem ride for MS
29 August 2018
Rich from Dorset tells us why he is taking on a 50-mile tandem cycle challenge in aid of the MS Trust.
Hellie's clinical trial adventures: part seven
28 August 2018
In a new blog, a person with MS chronicles her journey taking part in a clinical trial for the drug bexarotene. Part 7, where Hellie gets chatting to someone who is finishing the trial
MS in the Media - 24 August 2018
24 August 2018
- The meaning of exercise
- Frequency of swallowing problems
MS in the Media - 17 August 2018
17 August 2018
- New mum diagnosed with MS
- Rare genetic changes linked to primary progressive MS
- Early termination of pregnancy increases risk of relapses
MS in the Media - 10 August 2018
10 August 2018
- Congratulations to Trishna Bharadia
- Smoking and relapses
- Travelling with disabilities
- Long delays for neurologist appointments in Northern Ireland
- Botox for bladder problems
Hellie's clinical trial adventures: part five
8 August 2018
In a new blog, Hellie chronicles her journey taking part in a clinical trial for the drug bexarotene. Part five, where Hellie waits for drugs, for a loooong time..