MS health professionals are invited to enter or nominate colleagues in the third annual QuDoS in MS recognition programme.
QuDoS in MS celebrates the work of the MS health professionals who have delivered outstanding, innovative care for people affected by MS. This means MS specialist nurses, allied health professionals (such as physiotherapists and occupational therapists), neurologists and multidisciplinary teams – but also any health professionals that work with or deliver services for people with MS, including GPs, pharmacists and commissioners.
QuDoS in MS is a pharmaphorum initiative supported by the MS Trust and a number of pharmaceutical companies.
“The MS Trust is delighted to be working with pharmaphorum to deliver the third annual QuDoS in MS programme,” said Jo Sopala, Director of Development at the MS Trust. “Over the past two years, this programme has helped to raise the profile of MS services offering high quality care across the UK and given MS health professionals an opportunity to share best practice on a national stage. QuDoS in MS brings together a community which is committed to ensuring people living with MS are receiving the best care possible.”
Entry is open to:
- MS specialist nurses
- Other nurses working in MS
- Allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Neurologists – specialist registrars and consultants
- District nurses, practice nurses, community matrons
- Healthcare professionals working in the community, a hospital or primary care setting, a nursing or care home or a rehabilitation or palliative care setting
- Multidisciplinary teams
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday 4 September 2017. The presentation ceremony will take place on Saturday 11 November ahead of the MS Trust annual conference in Leicestershire.