The manufacturers of Zinbryta (daclizumab) announce worldwide withdrawal of Zinbryta following new reports of serious side effects
- Think Hand campaign launched
- ACTRIMS conference review
- The work of the MS Brain Bank
Up to 5,000 people with advanced MS will benefit from a new project launched at the House of Lords.
The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has approved Mavenclad (cladribine) as a treatment for highly active relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Encouraging stem cell results
- Tysabri and reducing relapse risk in pregnancy
- Stigma and depression
The government has announced a review of all 1.6 million personal independence payment (PIP) claims following a High Court ruling.
- Sativex available in Jersey
- Drug and herbal remedy interactions
- Urology clinic in Sheffield