- Are we close to a cure?
- Raising the profile of horse riding for the disabled
- Cladribine (Mavenclad) gets European licence for highly active relapsing MS
- Armed forces at higher risk of dying from MS
- Sticking with disease modifying drugs
- Older MS drugs may be linked to increased cancer risk
- Gut bacteria
- Cladribine and quality of life
- Botulinum toxin treatment for spasticity
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler on walking sticks
- Addressing gaps in care for people with MS
- Parenting with a disability
- Jack Osbourne reflects on five years of living with MS
MS health professionals are invited to enter or nominate colleagues in the third annual QuDoS in MS recognition programme.
The MS Trust’s first fundraiser with The October Club took place on Friday (July 27), raising over £25,000 for people with advanced MS.
A night of celebration with Towersey Morris who have raised almost £13,000 to help people with MS.
- Access to disease modifying drugs
- The cost of MS
- Protecting cognitive reserve
- Diet and childhood MS
- Vitamin D and bone health
- Depression risk factors
- EMA restricts use of Zinbryta
- Kadeena Cox interview
- Breastfeeding, menstruation and risk of MS