Maisie, who was diagnosed with MS in June, aged just 14, hosted a My Garden Party in the summer, and raised thousands of pounds to help us make a difference for people with MS. Here she tells us what it meant to fundraise for the MS Trust and why she's determined to live her life like "any other teenager".
- Vitamin D levels and risk of MS
- Concussions in adolescence raises MS risk
- The possible role of bacteria in the gut in MS
- Stem cell therapy review
- Cognition in primary progressive MS
- The benefits of work
- Care for people in Scotland with a neurological condition
- Benefits system criticised
Alana adopted her rescue dog Kia five years ago and says it was one of the best decisions she’s ever made. Here, Alana tells us about her journey with MS and the positive impact owning a pet has had on her life.
- Research into alternative therapies is poor
- Cladribine (Mavenclad) use over four years
- Fingolimod in children
- Perceptions of MS in older people
Drawing on her experiences working as a personal trainer and sports nutrition advisor, Diana, who was diagnosed with MS last year, shares her top tips for living well with the condition.
- Benefits changes affecting people with MS
- South Korean court sees MS as an occupational disease
- Glandular fever and risk of MS
- Self-management suggestions
- Tecfidera after Tysabri
As she gets ready to run the Great North Run, Emily tells us how her mum has inspired her to take on this challenge.
- Are we close to a cure?
- Raising the profile of horse riding for the disabled
- Cladribine (Mavenclad) gets European licence for highly active relapsing MS
Paramedic Andy West, who has MS, has completed a 100-mile off-road cycle along the South Downs Way.