- NICE says no to ocrelizumab for RRMS
- Childbirth pain relief doesn't increase relapse risk
- Cognitive training helps memory
- Prescription charge increase
- Flying with a disability
Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills, whose mum has MS, offers his advice for young people navigating the ups and downs of growing up when you have a parent with MS.
- Scottish MPs told of neurology recruitment crisis
- MS nurses criticise cumbersome disability benefits system
- Fears that funding for independent living may be under threat
Teresa and Des have set themselves a mammoth challenge of running 1000 miles in 2018 to support people living with MS.
Zoe tells us why she and her partner Rob ran The Big Half for the MS Trust to help support people affected by MS.
- Stem cell study for people with highly active relapsing MS shows promising results
- Caroline Wyatt talks about stem cell treatment
- Siponimod secondary progressive MS results published in Lancet
When Yvonne adopted her dog Bonnie, she could never have imagined the positive difference she’d make to her life. Last year Yvonne trained Bonnie up to become an Assistance Dog, and the benefits have been endless, as she explains in this guest blog.
- Calnexin increases number of immune cells crossing blood-brain barrier
- My wife has MS and is no longer interested in any sexual contact
A few years after her diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, Elaine had to come to terms with using a wheelchair. In this inspirational guest blog she discusses her own journey of acceptance, the reaction of others, and the positive and negative sides of life in a wheelchair.
- Zinbryta withdrawn due to safety fears
- Sunshine exposure reduces MS risk
- Paralympian with MS
- Unsuccessful trial of PPMS drug