Not content with just running the Great North Run, Jack Curtis plans to push a heavy sled over the same distance to raise funds to help people with MS.
- Cladribine recommended for European licence
- Glastonbury in an all-terrain wheelchair
- YouTube star behind Pixiwoo beauty empire reveals she has MS
- Enjoying family life
- TV wedding
Jody Cass decided to set herself a challenge for her 40th year as a way to get fit and raise some money for the MS Trust.
- Smoking and progressive MS
- MRI scans and disability levels
- Suicide risk measured
- European vaccine ruling
- Ocrelizumab and disease activity
After a tough few years following her MS diagnosis, Kat Martin stepped into the light and decided to do something to challenge herself.
A team of family and friends who call themselves the MS Dossers took part in our 50-mile cycle challenge at Goodwood in May.
Tim Jones, diagnosed with MS in 2011, talks about juggling MS with being a dad to his 8-year-old daughter, Hannah.
Patricia Gachagan was diagnosed with MS 11 years ago, shortly after the birth of her son Elliot. Here she talks about coming to terms with the diagnosis, accepting that it’s OK to be different and why she was inspired to write about her journey with MS.
- Carers Week - the challenges of being a carer
- Zinbryta and possible liver damage
- Lemtrada side effect explained
- Water rehabilitation
- Sodium and MS onset
- CMSC round up