Katie Ellis tells us about how she was inspired to found the Able Label, specialising in adaptive clothing for women.
When Jerry Burnie joined a wheelchair basketball team four years ago, he could never have imagined just how much of a positive difference it would make to his life.
- NICE recommends restricting choice of MS drugs
- MS treatment optimism
- Having MS and other conditions
- Diagnostic criteria updated
- Gilenya and Betaferon compared
- Pain prevalence and treatment
- Cold water in the mouth helps heat sensitivity
- Benefit reassessment concerns
- Review of the year - MS in America
At the 2017 MS Trust health professional conference we caught up with consultant neurologist Martin Duddy and asked him to tell us all about the newest MS drugs on the horizon.
Larissa Thomas was diagnosed with MS in July last year. Here she talks tattoos, smiling through the pain and why she’s determined to make the best of things.
- Diet may improve MS
- Laquinimod trial for PPMS unsuccessful
- Epilepsy and MS
- Stem cell therapy consensus report
Paralympic champion Kadeena Cox, who was diagnosed with MS in 2014, talks sport, MS and the people who inspire her.
- Shortage of neurology services
- Diet affects gut bacteria and modulates immune system
- Cognitive symptoms in early-stage MS
- High number of people with MS turned down for PIP
- Biotin may affect medical tests
- Mark Lewis and stem cells
- Self-management may help mood
- CCSVI trial disappointing
- Why smoking is bad for people with MS