MS Trust Shop Terms and conditions
- The cards are sold by the Multiple Sclerosis Trust (Trading) Ltd, a wholly owned trading subsidiary of the Multiple Sclerosis Trust, a registered charity. The company donates 100% of its net profits, including the profits on the sale of these cards, to the charity.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the web site operated by us from our registered office
Multiple Sclerosis Trust (Trading) Ltd
Letchworth Garden City
Tel 01462 476700
Fax 01462 476710
Registered Company No. 2838516
Registered in England & Wales
VAT No. 836 4756 95
All profits are donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Trust, registered charity no. 1088353.
Nature of our web site
- Our web site is a place for you to view and select from our range of Christmas goods. They are collectively referred to in these terms and conditions as the "Products".
- Our web site describes each of the Products in more detail.
Buying Products on our web site
- To order a Product on line, you will need to follow the simple ordering procedure set out on the relevant order page.
- Details of our prices for the Products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on the relevant page of our web site.
- Credit card transactions are carried out using the secure sites of Netbanx and PayPal.
- The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. Once your order has been accepted the price will be as stated on the order form, however, if the rate of VAT increases between the date of your order and the date of your delivery, we will add the necessary amount of VAT to the Products.
- When your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means to the email address you have provided.
- Should any of our Products be defective, please return the Products and we will replace them free of charge, or if you prefer we will refund to you the price that you have paid.
- After your payment has been accepted, your order is processed and despatched. Normal despatch timings are within three to five days of receiving your order.
Your right to cancel
- Subject to the conditions of this clause you may cancel your order for any reason.
- To cancel your order in accordance with clause 5.1 you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within 7 working days of receiving the Products.
- You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning any Products.
- Products must be returned to us in good condition.
- If you cancel your order in accordance with this clause we will refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
- If you have any complaints or comments you should direct them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at MS Trust (Trading) Ltd., Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET.
Information you provide
- We will use your details to pass to the MS Trust in order for the charity to keep you informed about our work and fundraising appeals and to keep you informed of the activities of MS Trust (Trading) Ltd. We promise not to sell or pass your details to anyone else. If you object to this use of your details, please let us know.
Applicability of Online Materials
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our web site complies with UK law. We regret we cannot accept orders outside the UK.
Availability of our web site
- We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other Internet connection device.
- In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our web site or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing Products, we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of the MS Trust (Trading) Ltd. or our servants, agents or any other person.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our web site and is compatible with our web site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- We may assign, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our web site, following which all use of our web site will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by the law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Neither you nor MS Trust (Trading) Ltd will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or MS Trust (Trading) Ltd's respective reasonable control.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Where there is a reference in these Conditions to 'working days' this shall mean Monday to Friday inclusive but excluding any statutory or bank holiday in England.
- All notices shall be given:
- to us via email at email@example.com or via post at Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET;
- to you at either the email or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
- Notice will be deemed received when an email is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt).
- These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our web site and/or sale of the Products.