The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Trust is dedicated to helping the 100,000 people affected by MS in the UK.
We are a small organisation which focuses on making life better today for those living with MS by providing:
- a personalised enquiry service
- independent and reliable information
- professional education for all MS nurses and therapists
- campaigns for high quality MS specialist services
- funding for research on how to better manage and treat MS
Annual Report 2017
Our completed Annual Report includes our achievements for the year ending 31 July 2017, future plans, our financial review, the Trustees' Annual Report, and how you've enabled us to continue to provide information, support and resources for people affected by MS.