Join our team
The 13.1 mile route will start by Tower Bridge and finish by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich, where you can enjoy a well-deserved rest with family and friends at The Big Festival in Greenwich Park.
By running for the MS Trust you will be helping to make sure everyone affected by MS has access to the information and specialist support they need. Join us for the second year of what is likely to become a very popular event in the running calendar.
How we'll support you
Join the MS Trust team in The Big Half and we will support you every step of the way...
- free half marathon training guide
- free MS Trust t-shirt or running vest
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- fundraising advice and support from our friendly fundraising team
- dedicated closed Facebook group for all those taking part in running events for the MS Trust
Get in touch
For more information about this event, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.
How we can help you fundraise
From fundraising ideas to fundraising materials, we will support you every step of the way.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
Whether you fancy a cycling challenge, jumping out of a plane or hosting a bake sale with friends and family, we have something to suit you.