Freefall from 10,000ft!
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet - the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go - falling forward into the clouds, skydiving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
Well you can stop imagining as all this and more is available on one of our 10,000 feet tandem skydives which take place at 20 airfields across the UK (see map below). No experience is required as all training is given and if you raise the minimum sponsorship, this will cover the skydive costs too.
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £395
What are you waiting for?
Click the button below to get a skydive information pack (pdf), which contains all the information you need to know as well as a reservation form to book your jump.
You can also book your skydive online (but please note there is a card surcharge of £1.75)
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 476707
All participants taking part in a tandem skydive are required to sign a medical declaration form (pdf 187KB). Anyone with a listed medical condition on this form should seek qualified medical advice and certification using BPA Form 115 Tandem Student Medical Advice (pdf 415KB). These medical forms need to be taken with you on the day of your skydive.