Do you have your own place in the 2019 London Marathon?
If you would like to make a difference for people living with MS, we would love to have you in our team
Congratulations on securing a place in the Virgin Money London Marathon! You may be very excited, and possibly nervous, about the prospect of running one of the most famous marathons in the world. You may have decided what training plan to follow or decided which new running shoes you are going to purchase, but have you decided what charity you would like to support?
We would recommend that you use your place to support a charity close to your heart. It helps to maintain your motivation when training through the cold months and gets you through those tough miles on the day itself. By being part of the MS Trust’s team you will make a huge difference to the lives of people with MS today and we will support you every step of the way to that finish line (and beyond) on Sunday 28 April 2019.
Why run for the MS Trust?
By being part of the MS Trust London Marathon team, you will...
- have full fundraising support from our dedicated fundraising team
- get the opportunity to meet your fellow team members and the MS Trust at our pre marathon events
- look the part on race day with an MS Trust running vest or t-shirt
- feel part of a supportive team with our London Marathon Facebook group
- out of hours contact with your fundraising support at the MS Trust
- race day support to cheer you to the finish line
- post race reception with sports massages and showers
- and most importantly, have the knowledge that the money you raise will make a huge difference for those who are living with MS today