Chamonix, France: 17-21 March 2019
After a three-year break, our exclusive ski and snowboard challenge returns to the world famous resort of Chamonix for 2019. Monster Ski is a ski experience like no other. You will ski the height of Mount Everest every day, that's a total of 90,000 vertical feet over three exhilarating days.
The challenge is open to skiers and snowboarders with a sense of adventure and a drive to raise funds to help people with multiple sclerosis (MS). Since our first event in 2008, 98 people have taken part in Monster Ski for the MS Trust, raising over £553,000 to help us support people wiith MS.
Registration fee: £195
Minimum sponsorship: £1,500
To register your interest and receive full details of the Monster Ski challenge, please email email@example.com or call 01462 476707.
Monster Ski includes:
- Flights from the UK (including all current airport taxes & airline fuel supplements).
- All private transfers & transport in Switzerland/France
- Accommodation in twin en-suite rooms in central 2* hotel
- All breakfasts and a celebratory dinner on the last night
- Local qualified guides and full support team
- Lift pass (2018 cost: 184.50 euros)
- Ski Hire (available for approx. 100 euros)
- Personal travel insurance
Please note: To take part in Monster Ski you need to be a competent skier or snowboarder - the challenge is not suitable for beginners. You must be able to cope confidently with a European red run, link parallel turns and ski/board for three consecutive days, no matter what the conditions.
Agents for The Different Travel Company ATOL protected 6706