Ashclyst Forest, near Exeter: 23 - 25 June 2017
Did you know that a human can survive 3 minutes without air, 3 hours without shelter (in a harsh environment), 3 days without water and 3 weeks without food? If you were lost in the wilderness, would you know what to do?
This is an opportunity to go back to basics and see whether you can survive a weekend without your creature comforts.
- sleep in a shelter you have built
- find water and learn how to drink it safely
- eat what you can find in the forest
- learn how to set traps
- prepare wild game to cook over your fire (vegetarians can opt out!)
- find your way with day and night navigation techniques
- learn how to search and rescue
Join us for this fantastic challenge and raise vital funds to make sure no one has to manage MS alone. We will provide you with lots of advice and support to help you reach your sponsorship target.
Registration fee: £50 (half price offer for February, usually £100)
Minimum sponsorship: £350
How do I book my place?
Please email email@example.com or call 01462 476707 and we'll send you an information pack and details on how to register. We look forward to hearing from you!
The UK Survival Weekend is operated for the MS Trust by The Different Travel Company Ltd.