Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
When: Sunday 26 April 2020
Registration fee: £100
Minimum sponsorship: £2,000
Register your interest in this event and we will send you an application form to apply for one of our 2020 charity Gold Bond places.
Do you have a place in the London Marathon?
If you have your own London Marathon place (for example through the public ballot, work or your running club) and want to raise sponsorship to support people with MS, we'd love to have you on our team. You will receive all the benefits of running for the MS Trust, without being tied in to raising a minimum amount. Please complete the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 476707 to join our team.
How we'll support you
- Marathon Training Guide (pdf 8.2MB), written for us by a qualified personal trainer, detailing all you need to know on training, nutrition and avoiding injuries. Also, beginners (pdf 244KB) and advanced (pdf 245KB) training schedules.
- We'll organise pre marathon get-togethers to give you a chance to meet the rest of the team, get some top tips for event day and the chance to take part in a practice half marathon.
- Weekly email newsletters with up to the minute training advice
- Post-race reception close to the finish line with hot showers, physio, massage, refreshments - somewhere you can meet up with friends and family in comfort
- Fundraising packs, sponsor forms, running vests - everything we can do to help you maximise your sponsorship
- Support from us all at the MS Trust. We believe in the personal touch when it comes to our runners - with a small charity, it's hard not to get personal - and we're there for you every step of the way!
- The satisfaction of knowing that every penny you raise will count for people with MS. Find out how the money you raise will make a difference.
Get in touch
For more information about this event, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.
How we can help you fundraise
From fundraising ideas to fundraising materials, we will support you every step of the way.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
Sign up to our fundraising email
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our amazing supporters. If you'd like to find out how you can make a difference for people with MS today, why not sign up to our monthly Make a Difference email, which rounds up all the latest exciting fundraising opportunities.