Sunday 23 April 2017 - 26.2 miles
We have now filled all our Gold Bond places for the 2017 London Marathon and are unable to make changes to the team.
If you would like to find how you can apply for a place in our 2018 team, please email email@example.com.
Do you already have your own place for 2017?
If you were successful in getting your own place in the London Marathon public ballot, please give us a call on 01462 476707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to have you on our team. You will get all the benefits of being part of our team, but without having to raise a minimum sponsorship.
There are lots of reasons to join our team!
- Marathon Training Guide (pdf 8.2MB), written for us by a qualified personal trainer, detailing all you need to know on training, nutrition and avoiding injuries. Also, beginners (pdf 244KB) and advanced (pdf 245KB) training schedules.
- A New Year get-together to meet the rest of the team, with talks from a dietician and physio
- A training run in March which includes part of the Marathon course
- Weekly email newsletters with up to the minute training advice
- Post-race reception close to the finish line with hot showers, physio, massage, refreshments - somewhere you can meet up with friends and family in comfort
- Fundraising packs, sponsor forms, running vests - everything we can do to help you maximise your sponsorship
- Support from us all at the MS Trust. We believe in the personal touch when it comes to our runners - with a small charity, it's hard not to get personal - and we're there for you every step of the way!
- The satisfaction of knowing that every penny you raise will count for people with MS. Find out how the money you raise will make a difference.
Congratulations to everyone who ran the 2016 London Marathon for the MS Trust
We would like to say a big congratulations and thank you to our London Marathon runners who completed the 26.2 miles on Sunday 24 April. Our team has already raised nearly £140,000 to help people living with MS today.
Tim Sorrell, part of the MS Trust team, was selected as an offical London Marathon blogger for 2016. Read what it means to run for the MS Trust.