If you are looking for a challenge and want to raise money for the MS Trust, there are many challenges you can take part in, such as:
- Climb the Three Peaks
- Take on Snowdon
- Cycle from Lands End to John O'Groats
- Join the London to Brighton bike ride
- Organise a cycle challenge
- Do a swimming challenge
There are lots of benefits to arranging your own challenge - you can pick exactly what you want to do and when you want to do it. You could embark on the challenge on your own or with a larger group. And for many challenges you won't have the pressure of raising a minimum sponsorship.
Have a look online or at the events list below as there are many organisations that run challenges like these. Alternatively you could plan one on your own and get your own team of people involved. If you would like our support with finding the right challenge for you, please get in touch. We will also provide everything you need to raise sponsorship.
For more information and support with your challenge, please contact our fundraising team on 01462 476707 or email@example.com
- Cycle from Land's End to John O'Groats, the furthest possible distance in the British Isles, covering almost 1000 miles in 12 days.
- Nightrider is a unique 100km moonlit cycle ride past London's iconic landmarks.
- A weekend challenge in the heart of England. Climb 24 peaks in the Lake District in a mere 24hrs of trekking.
- A series of open water swimming events taking place across the UK.