We continuously seek funding towards our work and projects so that we can continue to provide vital and much-appreciated services. Our dedicated fundraising team actively applies to charitable trusts and welcomes grants of any size. We are extremely grateful to all the trusts and foundations that have supported our work.
Some of our current projects
- MS specialist nurses - funding MS nurses in areas of the UK with the greatest need
- Enquiry service - helping people with MS take control, understand their symptoms and learn about treatments
- Open Door - newsletter for people with MS and their families and friends
- Developmental training for MS specialist health professionals
- Childhood MS - we're developing a new resource to help children deal with their MS
If you are a trustee of a charitable trust or foundation and you think the MS Trust fits your grants criteria or current funding programme, please do not hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, if you are in contact with a trust and think they would support our work, please let us know. For further information or to discuss the above projects in more detail, please contact the MS Trust on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.