This fund was set up in 2017 by the family of Dr Rosemary Toye to support registered nurses and allied health professionals to access education and training to expand their MS knowledge and skills enabling them to best meet the needs of people with MS. This includes, but is in no way limited to, education and training provided by the MS Trust.
All registered nurses and allied health professionals registered with the HCPC who provide services to people with MS are eligible to apply to the fund. The fund is intended to support those whose work has the greatest impact on the care of people with MS so consideration will be given to the applicant’s amount of clinical contact with people with MS and to the opportunity to influence and improve the practice of others.
Applications are sent to the Steering Committee for consideration and approval, on the 1st of each month. Applications received after the 1st will not be sent for review until the following month.
- All sections of the form must be completed and be submitted in a typed format.
- Incomplete forms will not be assessed.
- Ensure you clearly specify your learning outcomes.
- Complete details of who will fund the balance of costs.
Forms and downloads
- Download a copy of the Dr Rosemary Toye Bursary Fund rules (PDF 160 KB)
- Download a copy of the Application form (doc 308 KB)
Please return your typed application to us by email, by fax 01462 476710 or post. Remember to include an up-to-date CV with your application. If you have any questions about the fund, please email the health professionals programme team.