Who can help?

A number of health professionals are involved in supporting people with MS, including a core MS team. Find out more about the specialist and generalist health professionals included in this team, and how individuals support people with MS.

Find out more about who can help

Student nurses frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Questions asked by student nurses which have been answered by Nicki Abel, MS specialist nurse, University Hospitals Birmingham, and lecturer practitioner at Birmingham City University.

Browse the FAQs