The poster exhibition provides an opportunity to showcase models of excellence in evidence and practice in MS care. Research, audit and service improvement projects are all eligible for submission. Posters will be displayed throughout the conference and there is time in the programme for authors to respond informally to delegate questions about their poster. All posters are entered into a fast-paced and entertaining ‘poster speed-dating’ session; once witnessed, never forgotten.
The closing date for poster applications and abstracts is Friday 20 September 2019. You are required to attend conference if your poster is accepted and you will be contacted soon after the closing date to confirm.
Developing and submitting a poster can be daunting, you can find some top tips, guidelines and poster examples to help you with your submission in our Research and development resource.
Enter your poster
Poster guidelines and application form
Find out everything you need to get started with your poster:
- Conference poster guidelines (PDF 154kb)
- Conference poster application form (doc 332kb)
- BMJ: The art of making good posters (PDF 496kb)
Poster design, guidance and examples
- Plain English Campaign: words guide (PDF 177kb)
- Plain English Campaign: how to write in plain English (PDF 100kb)
- Develop great research posters using PowerPoint (PDF 5mb)
- Poster design examples (PDF 249kb)
- My experience of producing a conference poster (PDF 1mb) Emma Matthews shares insights on her 2013 conference presentation
Judging and rating scales for the MS Trust Conference
Conference posters 2018
Take a look at the record breaking number of poster entries we had at the conference this year. The posters were of a very high standard and a wide range of information and best practice was shared.