Being, a short film directed by Devlin Crow, tells the story of a young boy who cares for his mother who has MS.
- Ibudilast slows atrophy in progressive MS
- Sleep affects MS symptoms
- Tecfidera and Gilenya compared
- Managing functional illness
Ibudilast slowed down the loss of brain volume in primary and secondary progressive MS by almost one half compared to placebo according to results published in the New England Journal Of Medicine.
- New mum diagnosed with MS
- Rare genetic changes linked to primary progressive MS
- Early termination of pregnancy increases risk of relapses
- Congratulations to Trishna Bharadia
- Smoking and relapses
- Travelling with disabilities
- Long delays for neurologist appointments in Northern Ireland
- Botox for bladder problems
The MS Trust will be coming together with 200 charities to raise awareness of what can be achieved thanks to people leaving gifts in their wills.
We’d like to thank everyone at Captify’s London office for choosing MS Trust as their charity of the year and working so hard to raise £30,000 in support of people with MS.