We're joining up with charities across the UK to take part in Remember a Charity Week this September to raise awareness of the difference gifts in wills can make.
The European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization for cladribine (Mavenclad) for the treatment of adults with highly active relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Are we close to a cure?
- Raising the profile of horse riding for the disabled
- Cladribine (Mavenclad) gets European licence for highly active relapsing MS
- Armed forces at higher risk of dying from MS
- Sticking with disease modifying drugs
- Older MS drugs may be linked to increased cancer risk
- Gut bacteria
- Cladribine and quality of life
- Botulinum toxin treatment for spasticity
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler on walking sticks
- Addressing gaps in care for people with MS
- Parenting with a disability
- Jack Osbourne reflects on five years of living with MS
MS health professionals are invited to enter or nominate colleagues in the third annual QuDoS in MS recognition programme.
The MS Trust’s first fundraiser with The October Club took place on Friday (July 27), raising over £25,000 for people with advanced MS.
A night of celebration with Towersey Morris who have raised almost £13,000 to help people with MS.