The European Medicines Agency has recommended that a licence should be granted for cladribine (Mavenclad) for the treatment of highly active relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Smoking and progressive MS
- MRI scans and disability levels
- Suicide risk measured
- European vaccine ruling
- Ocrelizumab and disease activity
- Carers Week - the challenges of being a carer
- Zinbryta and possible liver damage
- Lemtrada side effect explained
- Water rehabilitation
- Sodium and MS onset
- CMSC round up
A headline in the Daily Mirror makes claims for an experimental treatment that are not yet backed up by research.
The October Club and the MS Trust today announce ambitious new plans to transform the lives of thousands of people living with advanced MS by funding new champions to manage and co-ordinate their care.
- Biotin trial planned
- Ozanimod trial results
- Gilenya effect on relapses
- Neurological Alliance manifesto
- Fampridine granted full licence
- Case of PML in Ocrevus
The Neurological Alliance, the coalition of 80 organisations working for people with neurological conditions, including the MS Trust, has published a manifesto for neurology services in England.