Laws on how your data is protected are changing and here at the MS Trust we’re committed to ensuring you feel confident that we’re looking after your data properly and communicating with you fairly.
- Plan to extend personal health budgets
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) a year on
- Differences in cognition for people with SPMS
Understanding MS is hard enough as an adult, but for the increasing numbers of young people affected by MS, it can be huge challenge. This MS Awareness Week (23-29th April), the MS Trust is highlighting the impact MS can have on young people.
- Lemtrada and possible new side effects
- Tysabri study in SPMS
- Fighting for housing rights
- Risk of infections when on DMDs
- NICE says no to ocrelizumab for RRMS
- Childbirth pain relief doesn't increase relapse risk
- Cognitive training helps memory
- Prescription charge increase
- Flying with a disability
A public consultation on guidance on the use of disease modifying drugs (DMDs) for people in England with relapsing MS is open until 5 May 2018