On September 5, 2017, the MS Trust announced that it would be working with NHS Lanarkshire to improve access to MS nurses in the area, and ensure people living with MS get the support they need. Nine months on, we're pleased to report on the positive difference the new MS nurses have made to people with MS in Lanarkshire.
- School project explores MS
- Tecfidera and Gilenya compared
- Ocrevus delays progression
- Ocrevus in PPMS - new trial announced
- Obesity and smoking and risk of MS
- Family support helps
- NICE approves injectable drugs for relapsing MS
- Gilenya approved for young Americans
- AAN meeting round up
- RCN supports medical cannabis
- Vitamins and dietary supplements
We'd like to wish the best of luck to longstanding MS Trust supporter Jim Thompson as he begins a 1,300 mile trek.
NICE approves Avonex, Extavia and Rebif, Copaxone and Brabio, does not recommend Betaferon and will assess Plegridy separately.
Laws on how your data is protected are changing and here at the MS Trust we’re committed to ensuring you feel confident that we’re looking after your data properly and communicating with you fairly.