The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has approved Mavenclad (cladribine) as a treatment for highly active relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Encouraging stem cell results
- Tysabri and reducing relapse risk in pregnancy
- Stigma and depression
The government has announced a review of all 1.6 million personal independence payment (PIP) claims following a High Court ruling.
- Sativex available in Jersey
- Drug and herbal remedy interactions
- Urology clinic in Sheffield
- FDA finds against vitamin D and risk of MS claim
- Medical cannabis supported by Welsh Assembly
- Branded vs generic glatiramer study
- First PPMS drug licensed
- Comparison of disease modifying drugs
- Paralympic curler with MS
- Bad living conditions for people with MS in Glasgow