Did you get a ballot place in the 2019 London Marathon? Come join Team MS Trust!
The 'You’re in’ magazines have been hitting doormats this week for those who have been successful in the London Marathon ballot.
If you or someone you know is lucky enough to get a place in this iconic event through the public ballot, we would love to have you part of Team MS Trust on Sunday 28 April 2019.
Here are eight reasons why you should join #TeamMSTrust
1. A marathon is a huge challenge, so we will of course support you every step of the way with expert training advice from a qualified personal trainer, detailing all you need to know on training, nutrition and avoiding injuries. We will also provide a training schedule to help ensure you get your miles in!
2. We'll organise pre-marathon get-togethers to give you a chance to meet the rest of the team, get some top tips for event day and have the opportunity to take part in a practice half marathon.
3. We'll provide you with fundraising packs, sponsor forms, running vests - everything you need to help boost your sponsorship.
4. At our post-race reception you can enjoy hot showers, a sports massage, and plenty of refreshments! Your friends and family are welcome to come along and celebrate your amazing achievement.
5. We believe in the personal touch when it comes to our runners, so we promise to be there for you every step of the way. Any questions you have, just ask, and Jess, who looks after our Marathon runners, will be there to support you.
6. Our cheering squads on race day promise to give you a big (and very loud!) boost when those legs are feeling weary.
7. Unlike some charities, there is no minimum sponsorship required for ballot place runners.
8. Most importantly, you'll have the knowledge that the money you raise will make a huge difference for those who are living with MS today.