In the latest issue of Open Door (November 2016)
- MS Trust builds new consensus on the future of MS specialist services
- ECTRIMS 2016: positive drug results and growing focus on progressive MS
- Study shows Lemtrada improves disability in relapsing remitting MS
- MS Decisions highly commended by BMA
The latest research on MS and diet, MS treatment decisions and growing old with MS.
Funding new MS nurses
Travel and holidays
- You'll never stop me travelling - Susie explains how she set up a new website for people travelling with a wheelchair
- Taking the stress out of finding accessible accommodation - Srin introduces Accomable, a site designed to help you feel confident you're booking holiday accommodation that's right for you
Invisible symptoms - Jane from the MS Trust info team explains how you could help people understand some of the less widely understood, hidden symptoms of MS
What is. . . an MRI scan?
- 'Tis the season to do some festive fundraising
- Everything you need to know about our new Survival Skills Weekend
There are lots of ways you can get involved and support our work helping everyone affected by MS. Here are just a few ideas:
- Send MS Trust Christmas cards - Order your cards from the MS Trust this year and every card you send will help to raise awareness of MS and the MS Trust.
- Join our London Marathon team - Do you know anyone with a London Marathon place? We are looking for runners with their own places to join our team.
- Santa Run, London - Join our team for this accessible festive fun run. Dress up in your free Santa suit to run, walk or wheel around Victoria Park on 4 December.
- Scottish Coast to Coast Canoe Challenge - Paddle from Fort William to Inverness along the Great Glen Canoe Trail from 6-10 September 2017 in our new fundraising challenge
- London to Paris Tour de France cycle - Take your cycling up a gear and join this fantastic 300 mile challenge from 19-23 July 2017 to raise sponsorship for the MS Trust.
Pia Reynolds was born in Denmark, but has lived in the UK for 25 years. This year she joined our MS Forward View project, helping to represent the views of people living with MS. She’s also involved with our new MS nurse funding project.
If you would like to receive a copy of Open Door in larger print, please get in touch.