- First PPMS drug licensed
- Comparison of disease modifying drugs
- Paralympic curler with MS
- Bad living conditions for people with MS in Glasgow
As he starts his training, David Martin tells us why he will be cycling from London to Amsterdam with a team of over 40 other MS Trust supporters.
- The effect of MS on work - a teacher's story
- MS and cancer
- Chickenpox, shingles and MS
- Mild cognitive impairment and exercise
- Stem cell therapy
- NICE recommends restricting choice of MS drugs
- MS treatment optimism
- Having MS and other conditions
- Diagnostic criteria updated
When Jerry Burnie joined a wheelchair basketball team four years ago, he could never have imagined just how much of a positive difference it would make to his life.
Katie Ellis tells us about how she was inspired to found the Able Label, specialising in adaptive clothing for women.
- Gilenya and Betaferon compared
- Pain prevalence and treatment
- Cold water in the mouth helps heat sensitivity
- Benefit reassessment concerns
- Review of the year - MS in America
Larissa Thomas was diagnosed with MS in July last year. Here she talks tattoos, smiling through the pain and why she’s determined to make the best of things.
At the 2017 MS Trust health professional conference we caught up with consultant neurologist Martin Duddy and asked him to tell us all about the newest MS drugs on the horizon.