- Ibudilast trial show benefit in progressive MS
- Gilenya effective as treatment for teens with MS
- Zinbryta liver damage restrictions
- Having other health conditions delays MS diagnosis
- The benefits of running for a woman with MS
When Andre Previte was diagnosed with MS at just 22, he was determined the condition wouldn’t rule his life. Over 30 years later, he continues to live each day with the same positive attitude.
Anyone can have problems with forgetting things, but if you have MS this could be a significant problem. Dr Nancy Chiaravalloti has led research into ways people with MS can boost their memory.
We put your questions to Dr Conor Kerley, a registered dietitian with MS to find out more about diet and MS.
We all know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep, especially if you suffer from fatigue. But if you wake several times during the night needing to get up for a wee, having a full night's sleep is really difficult. In this blog we explain what nocturia is and what you can do to to help with it
Jenny, who has MS, tells us why she wanted to take on the Bournemouth Half Marathon for the MS Trust.
Jenifer, who was diagnosed with MS five years ago, tells us how she overcame her nerves to take part in a sponsored skydive.
- Fatty diet and relapse risk
- Clemastine may help repair MS damage
- The MS symptoms that contribute most to perception of health
In August 2017, MS Trust supporter Jason walked from Eynsford to Canterbury over four days and raised £2,337.