Last year Verity Duff from North Northamptonshire came on our foundation course for new MS nurses. We caught up with her to find out about her first year as an MS nurse, and the difference our support has made to her work
Helena is a keen home baker and has been living with MS for over 10 years. Here she contemplates if baking can help with your brain health
- Salt doesn't cause MS
- Fatigue treated with small electric current
- Taxi discrimination challenged
- Stem cells - the genuine potential and the dodgy clinics
- MS drugs in Northern Ireland
Rob shares his experience of taking part in the Scottish Coast to Coast Canoe Challenge for the MS Trust.
- Disease modifying drugs - early vs escalation trial
- Moves to reclassify pregabalin and gabapentin
- Links between cognition and mobility
- Lemtrada remains effective over five years
- Fall risk and bladder dysfunction
- MS disease activity linked to depression and anxiety
Susie Twydell, founder of the accessible travel website wheelchairworld.org, recently returned from a trip to Rwanda, where she fulfilled a lifelong dream of visiting the mountain gorillas. Here she talks about her incredible adventure.
- Stem cell therapy in the UK
- Falls are common in wheelchair users
- Cognitive fatigue and incentives
Maisie, who was diagnosed with MS in June, aged just 14, hosted a My Garden Party in the summer, and raised thousands of pounds to help us make a difference for people with MS. Here she tells us what it meant to fundraise for the MS Trust and why she's determined to live her life like "any other teenager".
- Vitamin D levels and risk of MS
- Concussions in adolescence raises MS risk
- The possible role of bacteria in the gut in MS
- Stem cell therapy review
- Cognition in primary progressive MS
- The benefits of work
- Care for people in Scotland with a neurological condition
- Benefits system criticised
Alana adopted her rescue dog Kia five years ago and says it was one of the best decisions she’s ever made. Here, Alana tells us about her journey with MS and the positive impact owning a pet has had on her life.