Income from charitable trusts and foundations is very important to the MS Trust. It enables us to continue our work providing support and information for anyone affected by MS.
We continuously seek funding towards our work and projects so that we can continue to provide vital and much-appreciated services. Our dedicated fundraising team actively applies to charitable trusts and welcomes grants of any size. We are extremely grateful to all the trusts and foundations that have supported our work.
Some of our current projects
- MS specialist nurses - funding MS nurses in areas of the UK with the greatest need
- Enquiry service - helping people with MS take control, understand their symptoms and learn about treatments
- Open Door - newsletter for people with MS and their families and friends
- Developmental training for MS specialist health professionals
- Childhood MS - we're developing a new resource to help children deal with their MS
If you are a trustee of a charitable trust or foundation and you think the MS Trust fits your grants criteria or current funding programme, please do not hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, if you are in contact with a trust and think they would support our work, please let us know.
For further information or to discuss the above projects in more detail, please contact the MS Trust on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
How your donations help
Find out how donating to the MS Trust helps people with multiple sclerosis and see how we spend your donations.
Whether you fancy a cycling challenge, jumping out of a plane or hosting a bake sale with friends and family, we have something to suit you.