Director of Fundraising & Marketing
Job title: Director of Fundraising and Marketing
Responsible to: Chief Executive
- Community and Events Fundraising Manager;
- Trusts and Corporate Manager,
- Individual Giving Manager;
- Marketing Manager:
- Database and IT Manager
Contract: Permanent, full-time
- To provide strategic leadership and ensure that, through professional excellence, the fundraising team deliver sustainable income to enable the MS Trust to achieve its mission and strategic aims.
- To lead the development of a marketing and communication strategy that strengthens the MS Trust brand and its position as a charity, with the aim of increasing its reach, its income and number of supporters and therefore the range and extent of services accessible to people with MS.
- To lead on High Net Worth Individual (HNWI) Fundraising.
- To participate fully as a key member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) in developing the strategic direction of the MS Trust.
How to apply
For an informal discussion please contact Simon Lloyd, Director, NFP.
Call: 07961 988 523
Closing date: Thursday 26th April
First interview: Thursday 3rd May
Final interview: Wednesday 9th May
Find out more
- Full application pack (PDF, 425KB)
Job title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Fundraising and Marketing Director
Director reports: Communications and Engagement Officer
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
- Planning, developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications activities that use a range of traditional and emerging marketing channels to maximise our engagement with people affected by MS.
- Developing messaging about our work which clearly differentiates us, increases our reach and grows the number of supporters of the charity, managing the user journeys to enable that activity.
- Ensuring the marketing strategy and initiatives are aligned to achieve our fundraising objectives and future income generation
- Substantial experience in marketing practices including developing and delivering successful marketing strategies that align to achieving our fundraising goals and improving reach
- Expert understanding of data-driven and relationship marketing, with a strong focus on monitoring, forecasting and reporting campaign performance
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding customer data and how it can drive engagement with people with MS and also potential supporters
How to apply
- Please email your completed application form to kiersten.adams @mstrust.org.uk or
- Post to Kiersten Adams, MS Trust, Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, Hertforshire, SG6 4ET
Closing date: 9th May 2018
Find out more
Volunteer for the MS Trust
Want to make a difference and become an MS Trust volunteer?
There are many different ways in which you can volunteer for the MS Trust from promoting our work in your local area to cheering on our fundraisers at events, or even setting up your own fundraising group.
Please contact us for a volunteer pack by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 01462 476707.