It’s only thanks to the support of people like you that we can continue to provide practical, evidence based information for everyone affected by MS.
"The MS Trust produces reliable information on a condition that had me scared out of my wits at the start! By helping them you would help any number of people like me who are diagnosed with MS and don’t know where to turn."
It costs £6 to research, produce and send one of our publications to someone affected by MS and each year we send out over 50,000 items.
You could even set up a regular Direct Debit donation to help people with MS on a regular basis.
We have a full programme of fundraising events and activities. You could:
- Skydive from 10,000ft at an airfield near you
- Cycle or trek in one of our UK or overseas challenges
- Enter our lottery and be in with a chance of winning £25,000
- Take part in a running event – from marathons to 5K fun runs
- Hold an event in your garden as part of My Garden Party
Thank you for helping us to make a difference.