Annual Review and Annual Report & Accounts
The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Trust is dedicated to helping the 100,000 people affected by MS in the UK.
We are a small organisation which focuses on making life better today for those living with MS by providing:
- a personalised enquiry service
- independent and reliable information
- professional education for all MS nurses and therapists
- campaigns for high quality MS specialist services
- funding for research on how to better manage and treat MS
Annual Review 2014
Our latest Annual Review, looking back on how you helped us make a difference for people affected by MS in 2014. If you would like a printed copy, you can order one free from our shop.
Annual Report & Accounts 2013/14
Our full audited report and accounts including the detailed Trustees' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2014.
If you would like to discuss any of our work in more detail, or if you have any questions or comments about our Annual Review or Annual Report & Accounts, please don't hesitate to email us or call us on 01462 476700.
To view accounts from previous years, please visit the Charity Commission website.