Annual Report & Accounts
The Multiple Sclerosis [MS] Trust is dedicated to helping the 100,000 people affected by MS in the UK.
We are a small organisation which focuses on making life better today for those living with MS by providing:
- a personalised enquiry service
- independent and reliable information
- professional education for all MS nurses and therapists
- campaigns for high quality MS specialist services
- funding for research on how to better manage and treat MS
Annual Report 2012/13
Our full audited report and accounts including the detailed Trustees' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2013.
If you would like to discuss any of our work in more detail, or if you have any comments about our Annual Review or our Annual Report and Accounts, please don't hesitate to email us or call us on 01462 476700.
Previous Annual Reviews from the MS Trust...
To view accounts from previous years, please visit the Charity Commission website.