Vision, mission and beliefs
MS Trust Vision
The MS Trust is a charity which works with and for people in the UK with MS. Our vision is to enable people with MS to live their lives to the full.
- Information that is tailored to what people want to know
- Education for heath professionals about what people with MS need
- Research into better management of MS
- Support for anyone affected by MS
MS Trust Mission
Our mission is to make a real difference for people with MS through the provision of information and professional education, by funding practical research and by campaigning for the improvement of MS services.
We work to the highest possible standards and actively seek opportunities to work with other organisations to provide real benefit for people with MS.
The MS Trust believes that people with MS should:
- Have access to high quality services to enable them to maintain as active a lifestyle as possible.
- Have access to trained health care professionals such as MS specialist nurses.
- Be equal partners with the professionals in making choices about their health care.
- Have the information to help make the right choices for them.