Raise money at work
MS is not something I've ever thought about as it is one of those things that happens to everyone else. I don't think anyone does, unless they are personally affected in one way or another. It's very comforting for me that there are people like yourselves whom I can contact for help and information.
I'm very grateful for the help you are providing. I really do think that the MS Trust is a brilliant resource for professionals and people with MS.
Why choose the MS Trust?
Over 100,000 people are living with multiple sclerosis (MS) now in the UK and the MS Trust is committed to helping them. We believe that people with MS should:
- Have access to high quality services to enable them to maintain as active a lifestyle as possible.
- Have access to trained health care professionals such as MS specialist nurses.
- Be equal partners with the professionals in making choices about their health care.
- Have the information to help make the right choices for them.
The MS Trust is the definitive source of information for people affected by MS and is the primary provider of education for MS health care professionals. In addition, we provide funding for research into better management of MS and support for anyone affected by MS.
We are in touch with 30,000 people affected by MS and 5,000 health professionals. We publish two quarterly newsletters, one for people with MS and one for health professionals. We also produce a charity newsletter which goes out to 15,000 people who are interested in our fundraising activities. Our website receives approximately 20,000 unique hits each month.
MS is a cruel and unpredictable disease. By supporting the MS Trust, you would be making a real difference to the lives of people with MS and those around them.
How to support the MS Trust
- To find out more about how your business can work in partnership with the MS Trust please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01462 476707.