Monster Ski - ski & snowboard challenge
We are currently in the process of preparing the next Monster Ski trip, which is likely to take place in early 2016. The location may change, but to give you an idea of what to expect you can see the information below about the March 2015 Monster Ski in Chamonix.
Monster Ski is a ski experience like no other - 90,000 vertical feet over three exhilarating days. The challenge is open to skiers and snowboarders with a sense of adventure and a drive to raise funds to help people with multiple sclerosis (MS). Since our first event in 2008, 89 people have taken part in Monster Ski for the MS Trust, raising over £420,000 to support our work.
Monster Ski includes:
- Return flights with SWISS from London Heathrow to Geneva (including free ski carriage)
- Private return transfers from Geneva airport to Chamonix
- Accommodation for 4 nights at the 3 star Hotel Alpina in Chamonix, based on two sharing a Standard Room
- 3 day Mont Blanc Unlimited lift pass
- 3 day event - ski 30,000 vertical feet a day to achieve a total of 90,000 vertical feet
- Private ski guides (participants will be divided in groups of 6-8)
Registration fee: £150
Minimum sponsorship: £1,500
If you would like to receive information about the next Monster Ski with the MS Trust, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 476707.
Please note: To take part in Monster Ski you need to be a competent skier or snowboarder - the challenge is not suitable for beginners. You must be able to cope confidently with a European red run, link parallel turns and ski/board for three consecutive days, no matter what the conditions.
Words cannot describe exactly how good this event was. It far exceeded my expectations and I can't recall ever having so much fun!Tony, Monster Skier
I've just about recovered from the Monster Ski challenge! What a fantastic week... Fantastic place, fantastic friends, fantastic charity.Keith, Monster Skier
Thank you to everyone who took part in Monster Ski in March 2015
Agents for Osprey Holidays Ltd (trading as Ski Independence ) ATOL protected 0749