Monster Ski - ski & snowboard challenge
Chamonix & Courmayeur: 14-18 March 2016
Book before 6 September and save £51 on your registration fee!
Monster Ski returns to the world famous French resort of Chamonix for 2016. For the first time, our exclusive ski & board challenge will take place over two countries, with one day's skiing in Courmayeur on the Italian side of Mont Blanc. Monster Ski is a ski experience like no other - you will ski the height of Mount Everest every day, that's a total of 90,000 vertical feet over three exhilarating days.
The challenge is open to skiers and snowboarders with a sense of adventure and a drive to raise funds to help people with multiple sclerosis (MS). Since our first event in 2008, 89 people have taken part in Monster Ski for the MS Trust, raising over £426,000 to help us support people whose lives are affected by MS.
Monster Ski includes:
- Return flights with SWISS from London Heathrow to Geneva (including free ski carriage)
- Private return transfers from Geneva airport to Chamonix
- Accommodation for 4 nights at the 3* Hotel Alpina in Chamonix, based on two sharing a Standard Room
- 3 day Mont Blanc Unlimited lift pass
- 3 day event - ski 30,000 vertical feet a day to achieve a total of 90,000 vertical feet
- Private ski guides (participants will be divided in groups of 6-8)
- Private return transfers to Courmayeur
Registration fee: £99 until 6 September 2015 (usual price £150)
Minimum sponsorship: £1,420
- To find out more about the Monster Ski challenge, please download a full information pack (pdf 1.7MB)
Book your place today - register online now for Monster Ski 2016
If you have any questions about Monster Ski or if you would like to receive a registration pack by post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 476707.
Please note: To take part in Monster Ski you need to be a competent skier or snowboarder - the challenge is not suitable for beginners. You must be able to cope confidently with a European red run, link parallel turns and ski/board for three consecutive days, no matter what the conditions.
Words cannot describe exactly how good this event was. It far exceeded my expectations and I can't recall ever having so much fun!Tony, Monster Skier
I've just about recovered from the Monster Ski challenge! What a fantastic week... Fantastic place, fantastic friends, fantastic charity.Keith, Monster Skier
Thank you to everyone who took part in Monster Ski in March 2015
Agents for Osprey Holidays Ltd (trading as Ski Independence ) ATOL protected 0749