Jump in June with the MS Trust!
A completely fabulous experience. Would I do it again? Definitely.
My jump was amazing, I can't quite put into words how exhilarating it really was!
I had the most fantastic day ever! I have suffered from depression for a few years and the whole experience really lifted me out of the vicious cycle.
We would like to thank the 75 daredevils who took part in our 'Jump in June' parachuting month. Sometimes the weather was kind, other times not so much, but everybody who completed their jumps loved it!
If you missed out on jumping in June, it's not too late to take part in a skydive for the MS Trust and experience the thrill of a lifetime. You can jump throughout the year at a choice of 21 airfields across the UK and if you raise a minimum of £395 in sponsorship, your jump will be free!
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
Airfield Locations map
View Jump in June with the MS Trust in a larger map