Jump in June with the MS Trust!
Want to experience the thrill of jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet and flying through the air at around 120mph? Here is your chance. Take part in Jump in June for free* this summer for the MS Trust and you will enjoy the experience of a lifetime whilst helping to raise money for those living with MS.
This June you can support the MS Trust either by booking your own skydive at one of 20 participating airfields across the country on a day that suits you (see map below for locations of the jump sites), or by joining us at one of our special MS Trust skydive event days.
What are you waiting for? Download the Jump in June information and make this June one to remember.
Book your Jump in June tandem skydive today!
You can also book online (but please note there is a card surcharge of £1.75)
Or find out more about our event days in June
- Black Knights, Lancaster Saturday 6th June (pdf)
- Headcorn, Kent Saturday 20th June (pdf)
- Honiton, Devon Saturday 27th June (pdf)
Alternatively, please contact us for more information - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 476700.
*subject to raising £395 minimum sponsorship.
A completely fabulous experience. Would I do it again? Definitely.
My jump was amazing, I can't quite put into words how exhilarating it really was!
I had the most fantastic day ever! I have suffered from depression for a few years and the whole experience really lifted me out of the vicious cycle.
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
Airfield Locations map
View Jump in June with the MS Trust in a larger map