Jump in June with the MS Trust!
My jump was amazing, I can't quite put into words how exhilarating it really was!
I had the most fantastic day ever! I have suffered from depression for a few years and the whole experience really lifted me out of the vicious cycle.
Have you ever imagined what it feels like to jump out of a plane at 10,000ft? Now is the chance to take part in a skydive and feel the rush of adrenalin for yourself.
This is the tenth year that we have been holding skydiving events and to celebrate this anniversary, please help us make 2013 the biggest and best yet! The MS Trust is looking for 100 daredevils to take part in our exciting Jump in June skydiving month and experience the thrill of a lifetime. Could you be one of them?
You can take part in our Jump in June parachuting month by skydiving at one of 20 jump sites across the UK, any weekend in June (see map below for locations of the jump sites). We're also holding a group skydiving day in Oxfordshire on 9 June.
Raise a minimum sponsorship of £395 and you can jump for free. Every penny you raise over the £395 will come to the MS Trust, so please don't stop there!
- For more information and to book your jump, download a Jump in June registration pack
- You can also book online (but please note there is a card surcharge of £1.75)
- Alternatively, please contact us to request a Jump in June registration pack - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 476700.
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
Airfield Locations map
View Jump in June with the MS Trust in a larger map