Freefall from 10,000ft!
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet - the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go - falling forward into the clouds, skydiving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
Well you can stop imagining as all this and more is available on one of our 10,000 feet tandem skydives which take place at 20 airfields across the UK (see map below). No experience is required as all training is given and if you raise the minimum sponsorship (£395) you can skydive for free.
Book your tandem skydive today!
You can also book online (but please note there is a card surcharge of £1.75)
Alternatively you can contact us to request a registration pack. Please email email@example.com or call us on 01462 476700.
My jump was amazing, I can't quite put into words how exhilarating it really was!
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
View Jump in June with the MS Trust in a larger map