We will support you every step of the way!
Our runners make a huge contribution each year to help fund our work for people living with multiple sclerosis. You can get involved in the MS Trust's Running Club even if you have never run or fundraised before. Find out about some of the ways in which we will support you through your sponsored run.
The MS Trust Running Club can offer you...
- Dedicated fundraising team to give you guidance and support every step of the way.
- Free, professional training guides, and expert advice on how best to prepare your body for a run.
- Free, cotton MS Trust T-shirt or breathable running vest (for certain events).
- Comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms.
- Regular team updates and e-newsletters, so that you can find out race information before everybody else
- Knowledge that every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
- Running Club Facebook group to share training tips and fundraising ideas with other MS Trust runners
If you would like to take part in a sponsored run for the MS Trust we would love to have you on our team. Please contact us on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.
How we can help you fundraise
From fundraising ideas to fundraising materials, we will support you every step of the way.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
Whether you fancy a cycling challenge, jumping out of a plane or hosting a bake sale with friends and family, we have something to suit you.